Sunday, March 6, 2011

Knobbed for my pleasure!


Soon things are going to get pretty exciting with the Ducati build.

Buchanan's has working on my wheels which should be heading back up this way some time in the coming week. My hub and rim combo really threw them for a loop but after some head scratching and a few phone calls they were able to couple them together to create a pretty unique pair of wheels.

I have never built a bike with the type of tires I chose this time around. I chuckle when I think about it because these wheels and tires are pretty much the opposite end of the spectrum from what I did on the Beezerker.

3 comments:

  1. apocalypse rubber. dreamt you were like the guy with the airplane in mad max, but with better teeth.

    you sing lullabies that get me to sleep...

    fucker.

    ReplyDelete