Saturday, November 7, 2009

one part Triumph + one part Norton =


"TRITON"

Over the past few months my dad and I have been talking allot about the bike I am designing for him. I had been playing with the idea of making a frame from scratch but with the BSA project being so labor intensive I was a little worried that doing so would take forever for him to get his bike made. So... after lots of thought I figured the best frame I could buy would be a feather bed and low and behold I was able to score this 1965 slimline feather bed frame. I like the slimline frames over the wide because I feel the waist will lend it's self to a more sculptural tank and tail piece. I want to make a roller of the parts asap so I can start the sheet metal work. This thing is going to be kick ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment