Friday, November 6, 2009

Parts is parts...





... well not really. Last week I spent allot of time on the lathe, mill, and the belt sander making more components for the BSA project. This bike is about 95% one off components, pretty much the only thing I'm not fabricating is the engine. What your looking at here are a couple of top plates for the girder fork as well as some front axle pockets. I also machined some stainless exhaust couplers for the unique 2 into 1 system the bike will have. The other pieces are aluminum and something I am not going to talk about... you will just have to wait and see the finished bike to understand what they are ;)

Hopefully next week I start welding some frame components together but I'm not so sure, I still have a shopping list of parts to machine about a mile long.

1 comment: